Monday, July 23, 2012

Mission.Vision.Goal.

As a devoted Manager, I'm constantly sourcing for the person with the right attitude to join our profession. I'll trained to ensure their competency to serve with integrity. I'll do my utmost best to retain the finest Financial Consultants to serve the community. In addition, I'm also committed to serve my clientele as a financial planning practitioner providing sound and timely advice.

As devoted and committed to the profession, I'll strived to assist families in identifying their stewardship responsibility to enhance True Wealth Management by creating unique systems, strategies and structure for family and financial empowerment with ongoing accountability to enrich quality of life without giving up choice and control.

The True Wealth Concept is built upon on 4 important values, i.e. Clarity, Balance, Focus & Confidence. These empowered me to assume the role of a "Certified behaviour Financial Coach" ( CbFC ) to coach every well-being to Understand assets, to Optimise assets, and to Seek True Wealth to uphold é human capital, é intellectual property, é financial assets, and é family values.

With this amazing tool, PREZI would illustrate my mission, my vision and my goal in this financial advisory profession.



If you share my view & we have something in common & you are inspired to excel in your life with a strong aspiration to serve the community passionately, I welcome you to walk this journey with us, join us as 7CAPITAList, Together wE can Achieve More as a TEAM.

As the saying "Per Aspera Ad Astra Are you willing & able?

2 comments:

  1. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is truly a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.


    My web site: Edison   Kendrick   ::
    ::

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave your comment. Let me get back to you soon. Meanwhile, you could contact me at +65 9389 7195 or drop me a mail at chewhockbeng@gmail.com.